Are you in Deportation? Fight Back!
Emily specializes in helping defend against removal from the US.
If the government has filed deportation papers against you, you probably feel worried and confused. You do not know what will happen to you.
You risk being torn from your family, your friends, and your community.
You risk losing the country which has now become your home – especially if you arrived as a small child. You risk being sent back to a country where you are now a stranger.
And it could be worse for your spouse and children. They may be forced to follow you. They may be forced to move to a country which they have never seen. They may be forced to move to a country where they do not speak the language or understand the culture.
Your deportation case will be sent to the Immigration Court. If you have been taken into custody by immigration officers, the first issue is to set up a Bond Hearing. If successful, the judge will release you from immigration jail.
At a Master Calendar Hearing, the government will ask the judge to order your removal from the United States.
At a Merits Hearing, you will be given a chance to present your case. You will be given a chance to prove why you should be allowed to stay in the United States.
Challenging the government will be tough. Trying to do this on your own is not a good idea.
According to recent estimates, the government deported 400,000 immigrants in 2010. The need for deportation defense has never been greater.
For most immigrants facing deportation, the odds are not favorable. You need the strongest deportation and removal defense possible.
Call Emily today at (303) 406-8645.
From how accurately your paperwork is prepared – to how clearly your witnesses testify – it is difficult to win your deportation case without an experienced immigration trial attorney.
For instance, a special immigration program may have existed for persons from your home country 5-10 years ago. Now the program has expired. Yet, maybe the program can still help you. Your immigration lawyer should know if that old law can still be used to fight your deportation . . . keep you and your family in the United States . . . and help you win a green card.
The right immigration attorney can also protect you at deportation hearings against bad decisions. If the immigration judge omits important evidence or uses a procedure against you in an unfair way, your removal and deportation defense attorney should be ready to confront these mistakes.
Choosing the right immigration trial lawyer for your deportation and removal defense is crucial.
The harder your deportation defense case, the more your immigration trial attorney will need:
- A comprehensive understanding of various cultures, country conditions, and family histories – to develop evidence demonstrating your unique worthiness to remain in the United States
- A detailed knowledge of deportation and removal immigration court cases throughout the United States – to ensure all favorable factors are weighed by the immigration judge
Obviously, Emily cannot guarantee results. But as your deportation and removal attorney, she will tenaciously and tirelessly fight for you to remain in the United States – as if you were one of her family members. Call (303) 406-8645 today.
2. Confronting evidence used by the government that violates your rights to a fair trial and due process;
3. Challenging the immigration impact of any arrests or convictions on your privilege to remain in the United States;
4. Calculating the likelihood of successfully seeking cancellation of removal, including whether your permanent resident or U.S. citizen spouses, children, or parents will suffer exceptional and extremely unusual hardship;
5. Defending against deportation and removal by presenting your case with persistence, ingenuity, and compassion; and
6. Preserving important issues for any immigration appeal.